negotiating with my confusion (the voices in my head won't keep quiet damn it!)

Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's been a while but...

to those very very few that still visit this place in vain, I thank you and salute you for you are indeed the most devoted of followers. I've been tied up with oh so very much over the last year and shelved blogging much as I didn't intend to. Fortunately for me, the dust has settled and with the quietening over in my life, I have been left with with more time to ponder over useless facts and events. Indeed ladies and gents, I have been smitten by the writing bug yet again, and after doodling short write ups in my notebook I decided to reboot my forray into the blogosphere...

but before you start mentally high fiving me I'd like to inform you of some changes. This is officially my last post on this blog after which I am abandoning it, much like I did my 6 year old jeans last week.

However I will be kicking off an exciting new blog - http://scalingthewall.typepad.com/

It will be a very different kind of blog, chronicling my new life on wall street and (hint hint) how I'm tackling the bulls and bears of life. Unlike this blog, I intend to be far more regular and far less emo. I'm not sure what exactly I'll be writing about, but most probably it'll be about wall street, finance, business, technology, life and it's host of peculiarities not to mention current events ranging from britney to baghdad to basketball to bearingpoint.

Alright then, I'll see you there!

Cheers,

o_d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home