negotiating with my confusion (the voices in my head won't keep quiet damn it!)

Friday, March 18, 2005

roomie crib

sometimes it really is a hassle having room mates. especially canadian ones. there is this particular guy that i'd like to mention here. Mark (name changed) is a pretty nice guy though he can be pretty selfish and a tad ruthless at times. and so in order to have a good relationship with the guy I make it a point not to piss him off. But last night he crossed the limit.

I came home from school at around 10:30 and I see this dude with a "ladyfriend" sitting on the living room couch. Nothing wrong with that really. It just struck me as odd because he never ever sits on the couch. He is a prissy one and is always out or in his room. So I go to my room and I'm there for about 40 minutes before heading out again. As I go down the stairs I see these two having sex on the damn couch. Initially it was a little hard to digest as I just caught a glimpse but I quickly moved on, feeling a tad embarassed.

So I'm thinking, wtf man! why can't you have sex in your own room? why do you have to do it out in the living room?! if it's your own house fine, but you have room mates and c'mon not everybody is comfortable with such overt displays of sexuality. My next immediate concern was how many other times has he done this? I sit on the couch every now and then and watch a bit of tv. The very thought grosses me out now.

Sigh. oh well... some day i'll have a place of my own.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Mogambo said…

    ROTFLMAO

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Diviya said…

    I have a roommate who sneaks her boyfriend in when I'm not around and sometimes uses MY BED(!!) to fool around. I freaked out when I heard that. And she isn't even Canadian. I need a place of my own too.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger The Tobacconist said…

    funny! and sad! .. but funny still!

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger karthik durvasula said…

    case of "haves" and "have nots"
    -majanx

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger anfield_dreams said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! Why the hell didn't you tell me about this??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home